Register for an Online Forensic Course – NIJ Grant Eligible and Federal Employees Only
1- Create a Student Profile
Previous students, move on to step 2.
Create your profile ONE TIME ONLY.
· Click on “create new student profile”, complete information fields and click submit. Your profile is complete! You are now ready to move on to Step 2 and sign in using the login information that you created!
*PLEASE REMEMBER YOUR USERNAME AND PASSWORD FOR FUTURE REGISTRATIONS OR
TO EDIT YOUR PROFILE INFORMATION*
2- Register for an Online Course(s)
· Click on “Click Here to Register for Courses” or Browse Courses”
· Click the course category
· Choose your courses & click “Add To Cart”
· A document will pop up for you to fill out and submit. You will not be able to proceed with your registration until this document is completely filled out and submitted. The course you selected will not go into the cart unless this form is complete. DO NOT OMIT ANY INFORMATION!
· After submitting the above release form, you will be directed back to the “shopping cart” screen where you selected the course you want to take. To the right of the page, you will see a small box (shopping cart) with your course(s) listed. Click on “check out” and follow the process to the end.
When your registration is processed (within 5 business days), you will receive instructions by email from WVUEnrich. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR EMAIL SPAM FILTER IS TURNED OFF!
*THE PROFILE LOGIN THAT YOU CREATE WILL NOT WORK FOR COURSE ACCESS*
This will be a different username and password that will be emailed to you within 5 business days
For questions or problems contact: